May 8, 2012

Tech Tuesday ... Treasure Trove!

I am so excited to be presenting what I found for Tech Tuesday! We are getting IPADs to use next school year, so I am scoping out what is available to use. I have been bringing my IPAD in occasionally to work, but I am a bit fearful as we have had some theft and damage issues with it being my personal one.

On Scholastic's website, Angela Bunyi has written an amazing article called, "There's an App for That --- Using IPADs to Support Literacy Instruction." This is always the time of year I start reflecting on what went well, and what I want to improve for next year.



Note: I would also check back to this article for the comment section. As I've tried to improve my practices educationally, I have often found that some of the very best suggestions are found in the comment sections of blogs. Multiple heads are indeed better than one.

Is anyone using IPADs, IPhones, or ITouches in their classroom? How has it impacted your instruction and student achievement?

1 comment:

mcappo1 said...

Love Quizlet for my English language learners, Tagxedo was more complicated. Recently our computer teacher was going room to room with a class set of IPADS. The students loved it. She is going to do a special demonstration for our ELL's. I can't wait!

Post a Comment